Graduation Mass and Commencement Exercises
Congratulations to the representatives of Class of 2016:
- Valedictorian: Anna Stafford
- Salutatorian: Josh Hunter
- Class Reps: Donya Hojabr and Jared Griffith
The Class of 2016 Graduation Mass and Commencement Exercises take place on Wednesday June 29th, 2016. The schedule for the day is:
- 12:00 p.m. - Graduation Mass for the graduates, family and friends at St. Paul the Apostle Church
- 4:30 p.m. - Gown fitting in the Library with the Committee
- 5:15 p.m. - Holy Cross Class of 2016 Portrait will be taken by Mr. Prior in the Main Foyer
- 5:35 p.m. - Graduates will line up alphabetically for the Procession of the Grads
- 5:50 p.m. - Graduate Processional begins to move to the gymnasium
- 6:00 p.m. - Graduation Ceremony begins
- Wednesday June 22nd is the final course documentation deadline. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that all requirements (including night school courses and on-line courses) have been completed or will be completed. On-line courses must be completed by Friday, May 25th, 2016. The final marks for on-line and night school courses must be submitted to Student Services by Wednesday, June 17th 2016. Students may contact their counsellor regarding any questions concerning graduation.
- This is an important time not only for you but also for your family, friends and our school community. Please dress appropriately, young men in dress shirt, tie, dress pants, socks and shoes and young ladies in "business" attire. All members of the graduating class will be wearing a graduation cap and gown which goes below the knees.
- Each graduate will receive four tickets which are required by their family and guests at the door on the evening of June 29th. Please encourage your family to come early, arriving well in advance of 6:00 as the gymnasium does get quite crowded.
- Thank you to all who have submitted their graduation registration fee as part of the Crusader Activity Fee in September 2015. The Main Office will be contacting graduates who have not yet submitted their $35 fee.