Getting Ready to Return!
- In-school sales for uniforms continue as follows:
- Monday, August 31st from 2 pm to 7 pm
- Tuesday, September 1st from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 2nd from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Thursday, September 3rd from 2 pm to 7 pm
- Friday, September 4th from 8:30 am to 11:30 pm
- The Uniform Shop does not accept cheques! Cash, credit and debit are available. See www.halperns.ca or call 613-634-1709 for more information.
- Textbook Pick Up: A separate book deposit cheque in the amount of $100.00, post-dated to March 1st, 2016 and made out to Holy Cross CSS, is required by each student before textbooks can be issued. Please print the student’s name in the memo section of the cheque. This cheque will be shredded in June upon return of all textbooks from both semesters in good condition. Textbooks can be picked up on the following days:
- September 1st - Grade 9's only from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- September 2nd - Grades 10-12 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- September 2nd - All Grades from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- September 3rd - Grades 10-12 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Student fees depend on their grade and are to be paid when they pick up their books. See the Fee Schedule for the 2015-16 School Year.
- Student timetables for the 2015- 2016 school year are available online. Students can access their timetable by using the Maplewood Portal on the HC Today website. Student timetables will not be mailed over the summer. A copy will be available in the text book room during text book pick up in late August. Student Services staff have worked diligently to have timetable problems/changes resolved, but there are always adjustments that need to be made. Please contact student services with any concerns. And please keep in mind that timetabling is fluid as staff will change over the summer. What you see now, may not be what you see later!
- Teaching staff are in and out all summer. Voice mail is available, simply call the school and access the voice messaging system. Alternately, please contact the main office. Summer hours for our main office and Student Services are Monday to Thursday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The first day of the 2015-16 school year is Tuesday, September 8th. Note that all students are expected to be in full uniform throughout the day.